A great reminder to all of us graduates out there! Keep your mind focused on God’s purposes and not your own intentions.
When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.2 Samuel 7:12-13 (NIV)
- When I was five I intended to grow up and be an astronaut.
- When I was seven I intended to grow up and become President of the United States.
- When I was ten I intended to go into the navy and become a naval aviator.
- When I was thirteen I intended to become a lawyer and politician.
- When I was sixteen I intended to become a great evangelist like Billy Graham.
It was never my intention to live in Pella, Iowa. It was never my intention to…
View original post 327 more words